RPCHC’s Wellness Hub (COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing)
Last updated: March 02, 2023
Who we serve | Hours of Operation | To Book an Appointment | Which Vaccines we use | Who is eligible | Frequently Asked Questions
Wellness Hubs are undergoing transformation, our last wellness hub will be on March 25th, 2023 (the wellness hubs on March 29th (at 40 Oak Street) and March 30th (at Regent Park CHC) are cancelled .
Stay tuned for more updates…
Regent Park CHC is excited to be running Wellness Hubs at Regent Park CHC (465Dundas St. E) and at 40 Oak St. (the Fred Victor building). The Covid Vaccination clinic has been evolved to Vaccine clinic 2.0 and is operational under the umbrella of RPCHC’s Wellness Hubs.
Wellness Hubs are running on the following days and will be providing different services on different days (please refer to the flyer)
Wednesdays @ 40 Oak Street from 3:00-6:00pm – Clients can see clinicians if they have symptoms of Cold, Fever, Cough, Diarrhea, Sore throat or need prescriptions for kids Tylenol, Advil or antibiotics (clinician’s discretion). The site also do Rapid Covid Testing and provide medication to eligible individuals onsite. (Walk-ins are welcome, no appointments needed)
Thursdays @ Regent Park CHC (465 Dundas St. E) from1:00pm-6:00pm – Clients can receive various health and social services, please see the flyer
Saturdays @ 40 Oak Street from 9:30am-12:30pm – Clients can receive Covid-19 and Flu vaccines (Walk in and appointments)
- Master Flyer Regent Park CHC – Wellness Hubs
- Wednesdays @40 Oak St.
- Wellness Hub Thursdays @ RPCHC
- Saturday @40 Oak St.
- DET Calendar March
- Wednesday (March 15, 2023) the clinic will close early at 4:30 pm
- New appointment booking interphase – Ocean (please see the link below)
- Pfizer Bivalent booster for 5-11 years old is available
- Eligible individuals may get the bivalent COVID-19 booster at least 3 months (84 days) since their last dose or COVID-19 infection. Eligibility: Ontario Ministry of Health website
- Flu Shots are available
- Both Pfizer bivalent and Moderna bivalent boosters are available for eligible clients.
- Children Aged Five and Over Eligible for First Booster Shot
- COVID-19 testing locations and clinical assessment centres https://covid-19.ontario.ca/assessment-centre-locations
Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) – Free Distribution at Wellness Hubs during clinic hours
Wellness Hub – Appointment Booking
To book an appointment, please visit our booking links given below
If you cannot access the booking tool, please call (416) 642-1359 ext. 2306 for assistance with booking.
Walk in are welcome (until supplies last)
- On Thursdays from 1:00pm – 6:00 pm at 465 Dundas St. E – https://ocean.cognisantmd.com/online-booking/64ff2105-6233-48ee-a8fc-52043d6deb43
- On Saturdays from 9:30 – 12:30 pm at 40 Oak Street – https://ocean.cognisantmd.com/online-booking/6e3ddf66-20a2-4a59-a37c-8c55ed199998
Covid 19 Vaccines for all age groups!!
- Children 6mo-under 5 years are eligible to receive a pediatric lower formulation of Moderna/Pfizer
- Children aged 5 to 11 years old (5 years on the day of vaccination) are now eligible to receive Pfizer vaccine.
- A mixed clinic will be running at 40 Oak St. (Fred Victor building) on Saturdays from 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
Who we serve:
- The clinic is open to anyone.
- People with no immigration status are welcome at our clinic.
- People with no fixed address are welcome at our clinic.
- People with no identification are welcome at our clinic. (If you do have an OHIP card or other identification, please bring it with you as it will help with the registration process).
- The clinic is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Our clinic is multilingual, and privacy stations are available.
- You are welcome to bring up to 1 support person with you, if required.
- Primary series and boosters (Appointments are strongly recommended to minimize wait times outside in cold)
- Receiving vaccines for someone else is considered fraud.
Please let us know if you require any additional accommodations.
Hours of Operation: Mar 2023
- Wednesday – 3:00pm – 6:00pm (March 15, the clinic will be running from 3:00-4:30pm)
- Thursday – 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday – 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Appointments are recommended, accepting limited walk ins (until supplies last)
Which vaccine do we use?
The 40 Oak St. clinic uses Moderna and Pfizer vaccines.
Who is eligible?
Please note that full eligibility can be found on the Ontario Ministry of Health website. Please review prior to booking an appointment or coming to our clinic as a walk-in.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of identification should I bring? Identification is not required to get your vaccine. But if you have an OHIP card or other identification, please bring it with you as it will help with the registration process.
Can I drop in to get a vaccine without an appointment? Yes you can walk in for a vaccine of your choice.
Can the vaccines be mixed between 1st and 2nd and booster doses ? Yes, NACI and government both have approved Interchangeability, it is safe to do mixing and matching. We will match the vaccine you received for your first dose where possible. If that is not possible, such as due to supply limitations, we will supply you with another mRNA vaccine if that is your choice.
This clinic is required to follow this direction and is not able to make any exceptions, except for the above groups. If you have further questions about Ontario’s vaccination plan, please call 1-888-999-6488 or visit: covid-19.ontario.ca/covid-19-vaccines-ontario
I got my previous dose at a different clinic. Can I get my primary series and booster doses at 40 Oak? Yes, you can primary series and booster doses at the 40 Oak vaccine clinic.
For more information on vaccination, visit https://covid-19.ontario.ca/covid-19-vaccines-ontario
I am not available when 40 Oak clinic is running, are there any other vaccine clinics nearby ? Here is the link to the vaccine calendar that would help you find another vaccine clinic that suits your availability https://sites.google.com/mobilevaccinationteams.com/torontovaccination/home