Covid-19 Vaccine Clinic
Last updated: May 6 2021
Regent Park CHC is excited to be running a COVID Vaccination Clinic at 40 Oak St. (the Fred Victor building).
Who we serve:
- The clinic is open to any adult over the age of 18 living in the hot spotareas with the postal codes starting with M4X, M4Y, M5A and M5B.
- People with no immigration status are welcome at our clinic.
- People with no fixed address are welcome at our clinic.
- People with no identification are welcome at our clinic. But if you do have an OHIP card or other identification, please bring it with you as it will help with the registration process.
Hours of Operation
The clinic runs BY APPOINTMENT ONLY on the following days, unless indicated otherwise below:
- Monday – Friday from 3:00 – 8:00pm
- Saturday from 9:00 – 11:30 am
For the week of May 10, 2021:
The 40 Oak St. clinic will be open Monday May 10 from 3:00 – 8:00pm.
- Tuesday May 11 from 3:00 – 8:00pm.
- Wednesday May 12 from 3:00 – 8:00pm.
- Thursday May 13 from 3:00 – 8:00pm.
The clinic will be closed on May 14 and 15.
In its place, there will be a pop-up vaccination clinic for members of the Regent Park and Moss Park communities (18 years and up) at the Regent Park Community Centre at 402 Shuter St on:
- Friday May 14
- Saturday May 15
- Sunday May 16
(stay tuned for details)
To Book an Appointment
Appointments are released each Friday by 1:00pm, for the following week.
To book an appointment, please visit our COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment booking page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of vaccine do you have at the 40 Oak Clinic? We use both Moderna and Pfizer vaccines.
The vaccines are allocated to us based on the provincial supply. We cannot predict which vaccine you will receive.
What kind of identification should I bring? Identification is not required to get your vaccine. But if you have an OHIP card or other identification, please bring it with you as it will help with the registration process.
Can I drop in to get a vaccine without an appointment? No, appointments are required.
I already received my 1st dose. Can I get an earlier appointment for my 2nd dose?
All Ontarians are given an appointment for their 2nd dose 16 weeks after their 1st dose, except for the following who are eligible for an earlier appointment:
- Residents of long-term care homes, retirement homes, Elder Care Lodges and Assisted Living facilities
- First Nations, Métis and Inuit adults
- Transplant recipients
- Individuals with malignant hematologic disorders and non-hematologic malignant solid tumors receiving active treatment, excluding individuals receiving solely hormonal therapy or radiation therapy
This clinic is required to follow this direction and is not able to make any exceptions, except for the above groups. If you have further questions about Ontario’s vaccination plan, please call 1-888-999-6488 or visit: covid-19.ontario.ca/covid-19-vaccines-ontario
I got my 1st dose at a different clinic. Can I get my 2nd dose at 40 Oak? No, you must get your 2nd dose through the same clinic you got your 1st dose.
For more information on 2nd doses, visit https://covid-19.ontario.ca/covid-19-vaccines-ontario
Can the vaccines be mixed between 1st and 2nd doses? No, at this time, you will be given the same vaccine for your 1st and 2nd dose.